How do I access the Governance and Compliance Tracking Solution?
Each CramdenTECH client purchases an annual licence to access the platform. This licence enables clients to access their own unique control panel, which contains the full range of applications and eLearning resources available on the platform.
How much does a licence cost?
The cost of a Single Client Licence fee to access the Governance and Compliance Tracking Solution costs:
- €150 plus V.A.T. per annum for voluntary and nonprofit organisations with no paid staff
- €150 plus V.A.T. per annum for sole traders, companies and voluntary and nonprofit organisations with 0 – 3 paid staff
- €199 plus V.A.T. per annum for companies and voluntary and nonprofit organisations with between 4 – 10 paid staff
- €249 plus V.A.T. per annum for companies and voluntary and nonprofit organisations with between 11 – 50 paid staff
- €299 plus V.A.T. per annum for companies and voluntary and nonprofit organisations with between 51 – 150 paid staff
- €349 plus V.A.T. per annum for companies and voluntary and nonprofit organisations with in excess of 151 paid staff
One licence is issued to each client organisation. This licence should be used by all members of your organisation to whom you wish to provide control panel access. Multi-user corporate licencing packages are available should you wish to provide separate control panels to board members and staff. Networks and support agencies may also obtain multi-user network licencing packages to enable their members and beneficiary organisations to access the platform. Corporate and network licencing package fees vary depending on the needs of clients.
Are there any set up costs?
No. The Governance and Compliance Tracking Solution is ready to go once you receive your unique username and password.
How do I obtain a licence?
Please email Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating whether or not you are interested in obtaining a:
- Single Client Licence
- Multi-panel Corporate Licencing Package
- Multi-panel Network Licencing Package
Alternatively, if you would like to speak with one of our client services team in person, please telephone CramdenTECH Ltd. on 087-2194541 to discuss your licencing requirements.
What kind of support can I expect if I have questions about the applications and platform?
CramdenTECH is a client focused company and strives to respond to all customer emails within 24 hours. Our client services staff will work with you to answer any questions you may have about our platform. You can get in touch with a member of the client services team by emailing email@example.com.
Further Information and Questions